- Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
- Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
- But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
- Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
- Not to us, O LORD, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth.
- Why should the nations say, "Where, now, is their God?"
- But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases.
- Their idols are silver and gold, The work of man's hands.
- They have mouths, but they cannot speak; They have eyes, but they cannot see;