- Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
- How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
- If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
- Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
- For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
- Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.
- How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
- If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand When I awake, I am still with You.
- O that You would slay the wicked, O God; Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.
- For they speak against You wickedly, And Your enemies take Your name in vain.