- When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
- Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
- But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
- Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
- Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
- their rulers will be thrown down from the cliffs, and the wicked will learn that my words were well spoken.
- They will say, "As one plows and breaks up the earth, so our bones have been scattered at the mouth of the grave. "
- But my eyes are fixed on you, O Sovereign LORD; in you I take refuge--do not give me over to death.
- Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, from the traps set by evildoers.
- Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.