- When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
- Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
- But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
- Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
- Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
- Their judges are thrown down by the sides of the rock, And they hear my words, for they are pleasant.
- As when one plows and breaks open the earth, Our bones have been scattered at the mouth of Sheol.
- For my eyes are toward You, O GOD, the Lord; In You I take refuge; do not leave me defenseless.
- Keep me from the jaws of the trap which they have set for me, And from the snares of those who do iniquity.
- Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I pass by safely.