- I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
- I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
- I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- I cry aloud to the LORD; I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy.
- I pour out my complaint before him; before him I tell my trouble.
- When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. In the path where I walk men have hidden a snare for me.
- Look to my right and see; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life.
- I cry to you, O LORD; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living."