- I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
- I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
- I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- I cry aloud with my voice to the LORD; I make supplication with my voice to the LORD.
- I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare my trouble before Him.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, You knew my path In the way where I walk They have hidden a trap for me.
- Look to the right and see; For there is no one who regards me; There is no escape for me; No one cares for my soul.
- I cried out to You, O LORD; I said, "You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living.