- I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
- Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
- Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
- Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
- I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah
- Answer me quickly, O LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.
- Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
- Rescue me from my enemies, O LORD, for I hide myself in you.
- Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.