- I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
- Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
- Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
- Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
- I stretch out my hands to You; My soul longs for You, as a parched land. Selah.
- Answer me quickly, O LORD, my spirit fails; Do not hide Your face from me, Or I will become like those who go down to the pit.
- Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; I take refuge in You.
- Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.