- Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
- My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
- LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
- Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
- Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
- Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
- He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
- O LORD, what is man that you care for him, the son of man that you think of him?
- Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow.
- Part your heavens, O LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke.