- Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
- My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
- LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
- Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
- Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
- Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;
- My lovingkindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my deliverer, My shield and He in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.
- O LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You think of him?
- Man is like a mere breath; His days are like a passing shadow.
- Bow Your heavens, O LORD, and come down; Touch the mountains, that they may smoke.