- Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
- Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
- The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
- The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
- The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
- the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them-- the LORD, who remains faithful forever.
- He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free,
- the LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous.
- The LORD watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked.
- The LORD reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the LORD.