- Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
- While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
- Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
- Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul!
- I will praise the LORD while I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
- Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.
- His spirit departs, he returns to the earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.
- How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, Whose hope is in the LORD his God,