- Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
- Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
- Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
- Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
- Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
- Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.
- Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
- Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre,
- praise him with tambourine and dancing, praise him with the strings and flute,
- praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals.