- He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
- I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
- And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
- I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
- That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
- 神造萬物、各按其時成為美好．又將永生安置在世人心裡．〔永生原文作永遠〕然而 神從始至終的作為、人不能參透。
- 並且人人喫喝、在他一切勞碌中享福．這也是 神的恩賜。
- 我知道 神一切所作的、都必永存、無所增添、無所減少． 神這樣行、是要人在他面前存敬畏的心。
- 現今的事早先就有了．將來的事早已也有了．並且 神使已過的事重新再來．〔或作並且 神再尋回已過的事〕