- And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
- Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
- Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
- Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
- 我得知有等婦人、比死還苦、他的心是網羅、手是鎖鍊．凡蒙 神喜悅的人、必能躲避他．有罪的人、卻被他纏住了。
- 我所找到的、只有一件、就是 神造人原是正直、但他們尋出許多巧計。