- 我下到山根．地的門將我永遠關住。耶和華我的 神阿、你卻將我的性命從坑中救出來。
- "I descended to the roots of the mountains The earth with its bars was around me forever, But You have brought up my life from the pit, O LORD my God.
- "While I was fainting away, I remembered the LORD, And my prayer came to You, Into Your holy temple.
- "Those who regard vain idols Forsake their faithfulness,
- But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving That which I have vowed I will pay Salvation is from the LORD."
- Then the LORD commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah up onto the dry land.