- And He said to them, "What man is there among you who has a sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold of it and lift it out?
- "How much more valuable then is a man than a sheep! So then, it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath."
- Then He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand!" He stretched it out, and it was restored to normal, like the other.
- But the Pharisees went out and conspired against Him, as to how they might destroy Him.
- But Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. Many followed Him, and He healed them all,