- And He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."
- But she said, "Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters' table."
- Then Jesus said to her, "O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish." And her daughter was healed at once.
- Departing from there, Jesus went along by the Sea of Galilee, and having gone up on the mountain, He was sitting there.
- And large crowds came to Him, bringing with them those who were lame, crippled, blind, mute, and many others, and they laid them down at His feet; and He healed them.