- "He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.
- "Go quickly and tell His disciples that He has risen from the dead; and behold, He is going ahead of you into Galilee, there you will see Him; behold, I have told you."
- And they left the tomb quickly with fear and great joy and ran to report it to His disciples.
- And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.
- Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid; go and take word to My brethren to leave for Galilee, and there they will see Me."