- He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him.
- But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,
- who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
- And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- John testified about Him and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'"
- 凡接待他的、就是信他名的人、他就賜他們權柄、作 神的兒女。
- 這等人不是從血氣生的、不是從情慾生的、也不是從人意生的、乃是從 神生的。