- But Mary was standing outside the tomb weeping; and so, as she wept, she stooped and looked into the tomb;
- and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying.
- And they said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping?" She said to them, "Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him."
- When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus.
- Jesus said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?" Supposing Him to be the gardener, she said to Him, "Sir, if you have carried Him away, tell me where you have laid Him, and I will take Him away."