- The young men got up and covered him up, and after carrying him out, they buried him.
- Now there elapsed an interval of about three hours, and his wife came in, not knowing what had happened.
- And Peter responded to her, "Tell me whether you sold the land for such and such a price?" And she said, "Yes, that was the price."
- Then Peter said to her, "Why is it that you have agreed together to put the Spirit of the Lord to the test? Behold, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out as well."
- And immediately she fell at his feet and breathed her last, and the young men came in and found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her beside her husband.