- But when they resisted and blasphemed, he shook out his garments and said to them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am clean From now on I will go to the Gentiles."
- Then he left there and went to the house of a man named Titius Justus, a worshiper of God, whose house was next to the synagogue.
- Crispus, the leader of the synagogue, believed in the Lord with all his household, and many of the Corinthians when they heard were believing and being baptized.
- And the Lord said to Paul in the night by a vision, "Do not be afraid any longer, but go on speaking and do not be silent;
- for I am with you, and no man will attack you in order to harm you, for I have many people in this city."