- solemnly testifying to both Jews and Greeks of repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- "And now, behold, bound by the Spirit, I am on my way to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there,
- except that the Holy Spirit solemnly testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions await me.
- "But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.
- "And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will no longer see my face.
- 又對猶太人、和希利尼人、證明當向 神悔改、信靠我主耶穌基督。
- 我卻不以性命為念、也不看為寶貴、只要行完我的路程、成就我從主耶穌所領受的職事、證明 神恩惠的福音。
- 我素常在你們中間來往、傳講 神國的道、如今我曉得你們以後都不得再見我的面了。