- solemnly testifying to both Jews and Greeks of repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- "And now, behold, bound by the Spirit, I am on my way to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there,
- except that the Holy Spirit solemnly testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions await me.
- "But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.
- "And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will no longer see my face.
- Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
- And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
- Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
- But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
- And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.