- And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.
- And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.
- When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
- And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
- "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."
- 我又看見寶座與四活物並長老之中、有羔羊站立、像是被殺過的、有七角七眼、就是 神的七靈、奉差遣往普天下去的。
- 他們唱新歌、說、你配拿書卷、配揭開七印．因為你曾被殺、用自己的血從各族各方、各民各國中買了人來、叫他們歸於 神、
- 又叫他們成為國民、作祭司、歸於 神．在地上執掌王權。