- And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God,
- saying, "We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.
- "And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."
- And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.
- 在 神面前、坐在自己位上的二十四位長老、就面伏於地敬拜 神、
- 說、昔在今在的主 神、全能者阿、我們感謝你、因你執掌大權作王了。
- 當時 神天上的殿開了．在他殿中現出他的約櫃．隨後有閃電、聲音、雷轟、地震、大雹。