- And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names.
- And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.
- I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;
- they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?"
- There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.
- And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
- And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
- And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
- And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
- And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.