- for they poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and You have given them blood to drink. They deserve it."
- And I heard the altar saying, "Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments."
- The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire.
- Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.
- Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain,