- And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
- His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself.
- He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
- And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
- From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.
- 他穿著濺了血的衣服．他的名稱為 神之道。
- 有利劍從他口中出來、可以擊殺列國．他必用鐵杖轄管他們．〔轄管原文作牧〕並要踹全能 神烈怒的酒醡。