- O LORD, do not rebuke me in Your anger, Nor chasten me in Your wrath.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am pining away; Heal me, O LORD, for my bones are dismayed.
- And my soul is greatly dismayed; But You, O LORD--how long?
- Return, O LORD, rescue my soul; Save me because of Your lovingkindness.
- For there is no mention of You in death; In Sheol who will give You thanks?
- O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
- Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
- My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?
- Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
- For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?