- O LORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
- From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
- When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
- What is man that You take thought of him, And the son of man that You care for him?
- Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You crown him with glory and majesty!
- O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.
- From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.
- When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
- what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
- You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.