- Sing praises to the LORD, who dwells in Zion; Declare among the peoples His deeds.
- For He who requires blood remembers them; He does not forget the cry of the afflicted.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD; See my affliction from those who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death,
- That I may tell of all Your praises, That in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in Your salvation.
- The nations have sunk down in the pit which they have made; In the net which they hid, their own foot has been caught.