- Incline Your ear, O LORD, and answer me; For I am afflicted and needy.
- Preserve my soul, for I am a godly man; O You my God, save Your servant who trusts in You.
- Be gracious to me, O Lord, For to You I cry all day long.
- Make glad the soul of Your servant, For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
- For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.
- Hear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
- Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.
- Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call to you all day long.
- Bring joy to your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
- You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you.