- Incline Your ear, O LORD, and answer me; For I am afflicted and needy.
- Preserve my soul, for I am a godly man; O You my God, save Your servant who trusts in You.
- Be gracious to me, O Lord, For to You I cry all day long.
- Make glad the soul of Your servant, For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
- For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.
- Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
- Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
- Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.