- A senseless man has no knowledge, Nor does a stupid man understand this:
- That when the wicked sprouted up like grass And all who did iniquity flourished, It was only that they might be destroyed forevermore.
- But You, O LORD, are on high forever.
- For, behold, Your enemies, O LORD, For, behold, Your enemies will perish; All who do iniquity will be scattered.
- But You have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil.
- A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
- When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
- But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
- For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
- But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.