- Splendor and majesty are before Him, Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.
- Ascribe to the LORD, O families of the peoples, Ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
- Ascribe to the LORD the glory of His name; Bring an offering and come into His courts.
- Worship the LORD in holy attire; Tremble before Him, all the earth.
- Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved; He will judge the peoples with equity."
- Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
- O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
- Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.