- There the ships move along, And Leviathan, which You have formed to sport in it.
- They all wait for You To give them their food in due season.
- You give to them, they gather it up; You open Your hand, they are satisfied with good.
- You hide Your face, they are dismayed; You take away their spirit, they expire And return to their dust.
- You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the ground.
- There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
- These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
- That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
- Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
- Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.