- Because he did not remember to show lovingkindness, But persecuted the afflicted and needy man, And the despondent in heart, to put them to death.
- He also loved cursing, so it came to him; And he did not delight in blessing, so it was far from him.
- But he clothed himself with cursing as with his garment, And it entered into his body like water And like oil into his bones.
- Let it be to him as a garment with which he covers himself, And for a belt with which he constantly girds himself.
- Let this be the reward of my accusers from the LORD, And of those who speak evil against my soul.