- For he will never be shaken; The righteous will be remembered forever.
- He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is upheld, he will not fear, Until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries.
- He has given freely to the poor, His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted in honor.
- The wicked will see it and be vexed, He will gnash his teeth and melt away; The desire of the wicked will perish.
- Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.