- This also is a grievous evil--exactly as a man is born, thus will he die. So what is the advantage to him who toils for the wind?
- Throughout his life he also eats in darkness with great vexation, sickness and anger.
- Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one's labor in which he toils under the sun during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward.
- Furthermore, as for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, He has also empowered him to eat from them and to receive his reward and rejoice in his labor; this is the gift of God.
- For he will not often consider the years of his life, because God keeps him occupied with the gladness of his heart.
- 我所見為善為美的、就是人在 神賜他一生的日子喫喝、享受日光之下勞碌得來的好處．因為這是他的分。
- 神賜人貲財豐富、使他能以喫用、能取自己的分、在他勞碌中喜樂．這乃是 神的恩賜。
- 他不多思念自己一生的年日．因為 神應他的心使他喜樂。