- And I discovered more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, whose hands are chains One who is pleasing to God will escape from her, but the sinner will be captured by her.
- "Behold, I have discovered this," says the Preacher, "adding one thing to another to find an explanation,
- which I am still seeking but have not found. I have found one man among a thousand, but I have not found a woman among all these.
- "Behold, I have found only this, that God made men upright, but they have sought out many devices."
- 我得知有等婦人、比死還苦、他的心是網羅、手是鎖鍊．凡蒙 神喜悅的人、必能躲避他．有罪的人、卻被他纏住了。
- 我所找到的、只有一件、就是 神造人原是正直、但他們尋出許多巧計。