- Sow your seed in the morning and do not be idle in the evening, for you do not know whether morning or evening sowing will succeed, or whether both of them alike will be good.
- The light is pleasant, and it is good for the eyes to see the sun.
- Indeed, if a man should live many years, let him rejoice in them all, and let him remember the days of darkness, for they will be many. Everything that is to come will be futility.
- Rejoice, young man, during your childhood, and let your heart be pleasant during the days of young manhood. And follow the impulses of your heart and the desires of your eyes Yet know that God will bring you to judgment for all these things.
- So, remove grief and anger from your heart and put away pain from your body, because childhood and the prime of life are fleeting.
- 少年人哪、你在幼年時當快樂．在幼年的日子、使你的心歡暢、行你心所願行的、看你眼所愛看的、卻要知道、為這一切的事、 神必審問你。