- Now it came about on the eighth day that Moses called Aaron and his sons and the elders of Israel;
- and he said to Aaron, "Take for yourself a calf, a bull, for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering, both without defect, and offer them before the LORD.
- "Then to the sons of Israel you shall speak, saying, 'Take a male goat for a sin offering, and a calf and a lamb, both one year old, without defect, for a burnt offering,
- and an ox and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the LORD, and a grain offering mixed with oil; for today the LORD will appear to you.'"
- So they took what Moses had commanded to the front of the tent of meeting, and the whole congregation came near and stood before the LORD.