- The sword will whirl against their cities, And will demolish their gate bars And consume them because of their counsels.
- So My people are bent on turning from Me. Though they call them to the One on high, None at all exalts Him.
- How can I give you up, O Ephraim? How can I surrender you, O Israel? How can I make you like Admah? How can I treat you like Zeboiim? My heart is turned over within Me, All My compassions are kindled.
- I will not execute My fierce anger; I will not destroy Ephraim again For I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst, And I will not come in wrath.
- They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; Indeed He will roar And His sons will come trembling from the west.
- 我必不發猛烈的怒氣、也不再毀滅以法蓮、因我是 神、並非世人、是你們中間的聖者、我必不在怒中臨到你們。