- If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
- Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
- And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.
- Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles?
- Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret?