- I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up.
- I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
- For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.
- I was advancing in Judaism beyond many Jews of my own age and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.
- But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased