- I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be.
- Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.
- But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.
- But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
- And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;