- Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
- With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
- Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
- And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
- Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.