- My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
- Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
- Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
- Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
- That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
- My son, keep my words And treasure my commandments within you.
- Keep my commandments and live, And my teaching as the apple of your eye.
- Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.
- Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," And call understanding your intimate friend;
- That they may keep you from an adulteress, From the foreigner who flatters with her words.